1. Implement all new product/project from R&D/outside to factory, deploy the new production line, equipment and facility; Establish the working instruction; complete pilot run and Green Card run.
2. Working with R&D, Sourcing and ME team for new material evaluation and new process evaluation.
3. New process and new fixture design for production improvement.
4. Guidance, supervision workshop production line, support to resolve high technical problems in production, to improve MP quality and efficiency.
5. New equipment evaluation and qualification
6. SAP system creation and maintenance.
7. Lead PROLaunch and Line qualification document preparing, Planned production line design and layout.
8. Train the technician/Operation team
9. Understand capacitor testing principle and method.
10. Participate in failure analysis, root cause determination and corrective action development.
a. Degree holder in Chemical Engineering or mechanicial engineering.
b. At least 5 years working experience in LiB industry
c. Experience with manufacturing process development.
d. Possess knowledge of statistical process control and analytical skills, eg. GR&R and knowledge of conducting PFMEA.
e. Fluent English writing and communicating skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time