Supply Chain Planning Manager
Eaton’s Lighting Division is currently seeking Supply Chain Planning Manager to join our team. This position is based at our Peachtree City, Georgia facility.
The Supply Chain Planning Manager has ownership and accountability for the planning and purchasing of finished goods from owned factories as well as vendors in North America and Asia. Oversees all finished goods planning activities that spans across our 14 distribution center network to deliver superior customer fulfillment at the best cost. Leads, advises and makes decisions on demand and supply planning activities for a team of demand and supply planners. The Supply Chain Planning Manager will interface with all facets of the organization including distribution, manufacturing, customer service, demand planning, marketing and engineering.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will be responsible for determining department policies and processes to drive replenishment strategies to achieve target in-stock levels and planned inventory turns across 14 distribution centers.
- You will work closely with the sales, marketing and product development teams on new and existing business to ensure proper deployment of stock in the distribution network.
- You will establish and drive adherence to key performance indicators targets including forecast accuracy, product availability, on time delivery, days on hand, and gross inventory
- You will be a key contributor and stakeholder in the demand and supply review steps of the SIOP(Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning) process around finished goods inventory plans, as well as participating in other SIOP Leadership Reviews as required
- You are accountable for developing demand and supply plans with marketing for all new product introductions, promotional and seasonal inventory requirements, national account and utility inventory requirements and other market specific inventory programs
- You will own the execution of phase in, phase out products to maximize depletion of old material and ramp-up of new material to achieve inventory and service goals
- You will do project management and system development as necessary to support the continuous improvement and data visibility for the Planning Group
- You will manage, coach, hire, train and mentor a team of demand and supply planners
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution is required
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of experience in supply chain management
- Experience with an ERP system
- BS in Business, Supply Chain or Engineering from an accredited institution
- 5 years of experience in supply chain management
- Experience in people management
- Experience in project management
- APICS Certification
- SAP experience
Position Success Criteria:
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Proficiency in MS office required, SAP desired.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with strong customer service and communication skills.
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work on high collaboration and performance teams.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time