Supply Chain Data Analyst
Eaton’s Lighting Division is currently seeking a Supply Chain Data Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Peachtree City, Georgia facility.
The Supply Chain Data Analyst is responsible for managing supply chain related data extraction, compilation, analysis and reporting with the focus on improving the organization’s supply chain operations; support projects related to development and deployment of overall supply chain & operational excellence. Identifies underperforming areas in the supply chain and suggest improvements or resolutions to problems. Maintain and enhance current demand and supply planning tools. Analyst must possess strong analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills. The Analyst will interface with all facets of the organization including Distribution, Manufacturing, Customer service, Sales, Marketing and Engineering.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will identify, communicate and implement opportunities for continuous improvement in the Demand and Supply Planning processes
- You will develop and maintain standard work around demand and supply planning processes and analytics
- You will assess singular component SKUs for best replenishment methodology, e.g. Forecast driven, ROP, Min/Max, etc.
- You will assess singular SKUs for optimum inventory planning methodology
- You will steer and support supplier process improvement/optimization projects related to SIOP
- You will drive process standardization and leveraging of best practices
- You will support Demantra and overall Business ERP/MRP systems
- You will identify, manage, and share cost savings as well as best practice related to SIOP activities
- You will coordinate with local, division and sector Supply Chain organizations regarding Supply Chain initiatives
- You will be the Item Master and Vendor Master supply chain data maintenance and ownership
- You will develop dashboards for supply chain metrics
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years of Supply Chain, Operations, or Analytics experience
- Experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment with SAP and SAP BW skills (or similar ERP system)
- Experience in analytics role with Access Database, MS Excel macros experience
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree within Engineering or Supply Chain
- APICS CPIM Certification
- Lean Management
- Experience in ERP implementation
- Expertise in driving business process improvement initiatives
Position Success Criteria:
- Strong ethics, values, and the ability to influence and impact others’ decision making
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience effectively leading cross-functional teams
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time