Supply Chain Manager
- You will manage current and future demand requirements with manufacturing and supplier capabilities/capacities to ensure completion of customer requirements
- You will implement methods, practices and techniques to ensure the most economical movement of materials through the supply chain to achieve optimum inventory levels while meeting customer delivery requirements
- You will manage plant purchasing activities for items procured on local basis in order to compliment centrally purchased items
- You will provide leadership to plant Master Production Scheduling (MPS) and Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning (SIOP) processes.
- You will analyze data, including enterprise requirements planning information, and prepare consolidated managerial reports as needed to facilitate and recommend actions to ensure optimal supply chain execution
- You will maintain planning parameters and monitor transaction discipline in order execution systems (such as MFGPro) to ensure proper order generation and inventory balances
- You will manage material cost and schedule impact of proposed engineering changes in addition to taking necessary actions to ensure successful implementation and incorporation of approved engineering releases.
- You will build a robust material cost reduction pipeline and manage the execution of cost reduction projects to support financial and growth objectives
- You will ensure quality of shipping documentation to meet corporate financial and customer audit requirements
- You will manage physical inventory audit methodology to meets corporate, governmental and customer specifications
- You will evaluate the operational performance of the supply chain department to facilitate performance management, merit promotions, job transfers, dismissals, commendations, etc.
- You will coordinate with Division/Group/Corporate Supply Chain Function to provide data and participate in teams in order to drive best practices across Eaton Corp.
- You will support compliance initiatives and corporate commodity, logistics, and inventory strategies
- You will lead the implementation of lean manufacturing tools including pull systems, leveling and visual management systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years of supply chain experience
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, or Engineering
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working in a high mix low volume environment
- Direct managerial experience
- APICS CPIM certification
- Lean Certification
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time