Lead Analyst IT - Oracle Financials Support
- Reviews, analyzes and provides effective resolution for high and critical Oracle Financials R12 functional issues within defined service agreements.
- Prioritizes tickets in queue leveraging solid understanding of business processes to minimize impact on business operations.
- Review and analyze business requests to understand requirements and partner with IT technical support team to provide effective resolution to business problems.
- Analyze incident trends to identify recurring issues. Verify possible root cause and partner with GFSS and IT Technical teams to find permanent fixes leading to decrease in ticket inflow.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in service delivery leading to increase in customer satisfaction.
- Contributes to knowledge repository of known issues and resolutions to help quick resolution of known issues.
- Evaluates, proposes, and recommends alternative solutions to solve business problems and improve business processes.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve team and organization goals
- You should have minimum 8 years of overall IT and / or functional experience out of which minimum 6 years on implementing and supporting Oracle applications EBS R12.
- You participated in at least two end to end Oracle (R12) Implementations experience as functional or techno-functional consultant with focus on order to cash business process.
- You are proficiencyient in any one of business process areas of OTC, PTP or RTR with good understanding of remaining two business process areas.
- You ahve ggood understanding of General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Payments modules, Receivables, Fixed Assets and Oracle Purchasing modules.
- Also good understanding of major European countries Oracle R12 localizations and associated local legal requirements.
- You are experienced in Digital Tax, e-filing or e-invoicing European requirements is a plus (e.g., SAF-T requirements)
- You have strong knowledge around how to work with Oracle support - work service requests and escalate issues - in order to optimize support levels.
- Have good understanding of Oracle Applications table structure & data flows and ability to write complex queries to extract and analyze data and good understanding of Sub Ledger Accounting (SLA).
- Understanding of accounting and month end close processes.
- Should have prior experience of working in Oracle Applications (R12) support function.
- Knowledge of Oracle Projects, Projects Costing, Advanced Collections, Deductions Management, Credit Management, iProcurement, Cost Management and Advanced Global Intercompany System are desirable.
- Ability to own and maintain BR 100 and other AIM documentation like MD050 and MD070.
- Passionate about learning and talent development.
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit http://www.eaton.com/Eaton/index.htm.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time