You will need to have the ability to operate and set-up all machines with different controls.
You will modify, edit, download and upload programs via DNC system to make multiple parts.
You will be kitting Kan-Bans full at all machining cells.
You will determine setup needs by visiting each cell and identify machine/tool holder type and size. You will print program and identify cutting tools needed.
You will select and assemble matching cutters to appropriate tool holders and measure cutting tools for diameters and length offsets.
You will assemble Kit and deliver to cell. . Have multiple preset standard and non-standard tools ready for use (center drill, drills, 5/8 end mills…)
You will order and maintain standard cutters and holders and ensure machines are not sitting idle
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in manufacturing
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the Eaton Beltsville facility will be considered.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Machine Trade school certificate
Basic mathematical skills required.
Understands G-S-M-I and K codes
Computer Skills required (Microsoft office, outlook, excel..)
Multi-tasking skills and a positive attitude towards tasks assigned
Displays leadership qualities with respect to 5S+
Encourages team work
Job requires lifting a minimum of 25lbs or up to 50lbs on a daily basis, as well as standing on feet up to 8-10 hours per day. Constant use of hands is essential.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No