CNC Technician - 2nd Shift
-You will monitor and maintain CNC equipment, manual and automatic gauging systems, robots, gantries, and material handling systems operations.
-You will perform all checks called out on Inspection Plans and gauging functions to ensure machines are running within specifications.
-You will adjust machines and tooling to keep parts within allowable tolerances.
-You will perform operator-related preventative maintenance and cleaning as required.
-You will conduct machine changeovers and change tool inserts as needed to meet customer expectations.
-You will maintain proper safety conditions of equipment and of company assets.
-You will adhere to and comply with all ISO 14001/EHS, TS 16949 standards, procedures, and guidelines
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is being offered for this position; candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius of Hastings, NE to be considered for this position
- Minimum two years working knowledge of production environment machinery operation, including ability to run, set-up and change-over equipment or related education.
- Familiarity with blueprints, diagrams and schematics to determine proper dimensions and gauges to use is preferred.
- Experience with various measuring instrumentation such as calipers and micrometers to gauge parts
- Ability to trouble-shoot production related problems.
- Ability to hear machine operation sounds that may indicate defective parts machine failures, changes in speed and other routine running conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to work with little supervision, and function in a team oriented environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No