Digital and Marketing Operations Specialist
Eaton Czech Republic – Marketing department has an opening for a Digital and Marketing Operations Specialist
Location: Czech Republic
In 1911, inventor Viggo V. Torbensen and entrepreneur J. O. Eaton came together to form Torbensen Gear and Axle, starting a path that would lead to the creation of Eaton Corporation, a global leader in power management solutions.
Eaton has entered the manufacturing market in the Czech Republic in 1993.
In 2012 has been opened rapidly growing Eaton European Innovation Center (EEIC) in Prague.
- support for an execution of integrated digital marketing campaigns in-line with agreed key market segments, target audiences, business strategy and marketing plan for sales organizations in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Adriatic countries
- support for the implementation of digital marketing campaigns in line with key market segments, target groups, business strategy and marketing plan for sales organizations in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and the Adriatic countries
- management of digital marketing activities including cooperation with IT and marketing team to maximize the use of Eaton’s digital systems
- helping with the use of digital systems and optimizing digital infrastructure
- this role is part of a broader community with Eaton focused on developing digital marketing capabilities
Secondary or higher education (in Marketing or IT field)
Fluency in Czech or Slovak and English essential
A good understanding and experience with digital marketing techniques
Creative and desktop publishing skills (Image editing, document layout and editing) is an advantage
Understanding Google/Webtrends/similar reporting & analytics platforms
Attention to detail and ability to be self-directed
Team player working in a collaborative environment
Ability to work under time pressure, handle multiple projects in parallel
Be interested in modern digital marketing including SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, display media
Proactive approach, flexibility
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No