To support and work with plant leadership and other internal teams to develop and maintain robust manufacturing processes. To ensure production processes run efficiently and lead continuous improvement / cost out initiatives across the business.
· Responsible for continuous improvement to ensure safe and positive work environment, streamline processes, reduce waste, enhance quality and productivity.
· Analyse performance and liaise with quality to investigate trends. Process control and variation reduction within processes.
· Development of production procedures, processes, manufacturing documentation, standard works and play books.
· Support or lead Cost-down / efficiency improvement projects to improve profitability and OEE performance.
· Coordinates manufacturing for products from inception thought shipment to customer, supporting new production introduction.
· Adopting and deploying EATON LEAN systems using the prescribed ELSS tools such as RIE, SMED, 5s+ Error proofing and SPC.
·Degree level or equivalent desired
·Working experience within manufacturing or engineering
·Lean manufacturing, problem solving, six sigma, SMED
·Communication skills, team work, ability to present and inspire
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time