- Managing of responsibilities within the assigned team of engineers, develop and continuously improve organizational capabilities of the team.
- Strong contribution to specification and concept activities at NPD projects.
- Perform the product maintenance engineering activities (incl. budget planning and release management).
- Define technical feasibility of the product roadmap.
- Gather and analyze innovation and technology needs of the product lines and place inside the engineering organization.
- Ensure engineering tasks e.g. requirement- and change-management including managing of FMEA- (Failure Mode and Effects and Criticality Analysis) and lesson learned measures. For guidance use: DFSS (Design for Six Sigma), SPICE (Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination)/ CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration).
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering / electronic / mechatronic / embedded software.
- Strong work-experience in Electric/Electronic sector in the industrial field, IEC standards.
- Relevant leadership experience.
- Special know-how of mechanical design, electromechanical design, electronic design and software development.
- Experience in collaboration with distributed („virtual“) development teams at different international locations.
- Fluent English, German is a plus.
- Contract in fast growing global company.
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team.
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europa, Naher Osten, Afrika
Ist Remote-Arbeit (z. B. Arbeiten von zuhause oder von einem anderen Eaton-Standort aus) für diese Position gestattet?: Keine
Ermöglicht diese Position eine Versetzung?: Keine