Assembler (2nd Shift)
- You will perform operations required to assemble and pack various products including operation of equipment in accordance with customer orders.
- You will interpret a wide variety of customer specified configurations to assemble a more complex product.
- You will organize and plan material supply and flow.
- You will maintain equipment and perform housekeeping duties as necessary using the basis of 5S.
- You will assist with on-the-job training and continuous improvement
- You will foster an environment that promotes Eaton’s goals, philosophies, and encourages continuous improvement through participation and teamwork.
- You will check completed parts to ensure compliance to Worcester Plant Quality standards and makes necessary adjustments when required in order to meet quality goals.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates in the immediate geographic area (60 mile radius) of the Worcester, MA facility will be considered.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. and may require frequent standing or bending.
- Working knowledge of the mechanical, electrical, and safety procedures of a
- Ability to read and follow standard work.
- Ability to use measuring tape, hand and power tools, and saw.
- Ability to use a square, fixed gages, and work from simple drawings.
- Ability to use good judgment and problem solving skills to make informed choices.
- Must be able to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Ability to read and understand formal, informal drawings, and/or engineering drawings.
- Complex assembly and configuration skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD WL WrightLine
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No