Distribution Warehouse Associate (2nd Shift)
Eaton’s Electrical division is currently seeking a Distribution Warehouse Associate to join our second shift team. This position is based at our Peachtree City, GA facility.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will play a key role in warehouse operations through shipping and receiving, performing dock tasks, and forklift operation. We operate out of a 349,000 sq. ft. Distribution Center in Peachtree City, Georgia. Safety will always be a priority along with your innate ability to adapt to change as you pitch-on wherever you are needed. We are seeking an individual with a "Can Do" attitude and an urgent work ethic. Furthermore, candidate must have strong written and verbal communicative abilities to function well under pressure and time constraints while also collaborating inter-departmentally.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will utilize an RF scanner and safely mobilize materials on the warehouse floor and racks.
- You will maintain accurate count of materials upon receipt from containers and in preparation for delivery.
- You will use inventory control/logistics or WMS software to track items will ensure you hit the ground running and enforce 5S+ daily.
- You will drive a forklift.
- You will perform in different roles throughout the warehouse.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within 50 miles of Peachtree City, GA will be considered for this position
- Minimum 1 year experience operating a forklift
- Minimum 1 year experience with SAP or WMS software
- Skilled communicator, organized, and willing to learn
- Able to stand for 8-10 hours daily and carry 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Able to work flexible and varied hours to support team
- Prior history of excellent attendance
- Ability to work within a fast-paced work environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No