Lead Compliance Analyst
Do you want to work for a global company where promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business ? Where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
More from us : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzZfovyFZcY
Eaton is a leader in reliability, efficiency and safety with the development and supply of Crouse-Hinds series MTL system infrastructure products and protection equipment especially suited for process industries. Many of the world’s most safety-critical processes are monitored, controlled, visualised or protected by our MTL products and we are distinguished by our global network of sales and support centres, ensuring you are always safe in our hands, wherever you are.
As a Lead Compliance Analyst you will participate in the Accounting & Internal Control oversight and management of an international company, focusing primarily on accounting standards and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance. This is a dynamic opportunity at the Headquarters of a $1.3 Billion Global Division of a $21 Billion Global company.
This position offers daily exposure to a wide range of functional teams (Finance, Operations, Sales and Marketing, R&D, HR, and Business Development) as well as with Finance Teams at Business Units and Divisions around the world.
Your main duties :
• Perform Internal Controls compliance testing reported on Internal Controls Scorecard (quanitative testing)
• Complete monthly internal Balance Sheet Review inspections
• Conduct 10-12 annual 2nd Level Balance Sheet Reviews
• Perform monthly manual Journal Entry testing
• Prepare/conduct Manual Journal Entry Testing Report Out
• Present ad hoc policy updates and reminders during Controller's Call
• Travel: Perform on site audits and Balance Sheet Review inspections
• Travel: Coordinate internal and external audit preparation
• Travel: On-site presence during Internal Audit visits globally
• Assist with monthly close activities as needed
• Lead and assist with special/ad hoc projects throughout the year
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
• Relevant years of experience in accounting.
• Thorough knowledge of accounting concepts, US GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley, budget principals, and financial systems
• Ability to quickly learn and adapt in a complex multi-national corporate structure
• Technical capability to prepare, analyse, and interpret comprehensive financial and operation data/information
• Excelent skills in Microsoft Excel
• Proficient in financial accounting systems, i.e. SAP, Hyperion (HFM), RSD, and Khalix - Encore
• Detailed knowledge of Financial Accounting Policies & Procedures
• Experience in a large global manufacturing organization
• CPA/CMA/MBA (desired, not required)
• Proven cross functional engagement experience
What we offer:
• At Eaton, we aspire to be a model of inclusion and diversity in our industry—a place where everyone matters and everyone belongs. These aren’t just words, they are part of our culture and code of ethics
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
• Competitive benefits package (Pension – Eaton Retirement and Savings Plan, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme ...)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time