Analyst Development Planning
Analyst Development Planning #061376
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Analyst Development Planning in Eaton’s Corporate business, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Corporate business.
Your essential responsibilities:
The analyst will be part of a team that works with the Corporate Development & Planning group at World Headquarters in Cleveland, OH. The team is responsible for performing market research and generating insightful analysis on Eaton’s end-markets, competitors, suppliers, and products for senior management review. The team also applies strategic and financial analysis to develop complete business cases used to support decisions regarding growth vehicles through mergers, acquisitions, or joint ventures. The team also works closely with WHQ to create market and industry profiles that help to identify key drivers of growth and to develop actionable plans to support senior management in corporate strategy and decision making.
- Perform market research and in-depth financial analysis on Eaton’s end-markets, competitors, suppliers, and products to support corporate and group strategy development and decision making.
- Create compelling presentations for senior management on key strategic issues and support generation of presentation material for outside audience such as analysts, credit rating agencies, trade shows and professional conferences.
- Perform and deliver research that helps to identify corporate/group acquisition targets, new spaces or markets for growth and provides analysis supporting a strategic fit.
- Monitor, analyze, and interpret quarterly and annual earnings results of competitors, customers, and peer group companies and deliver key findings to Executive and Senior Leadership.
If you are:
- Position requires a Masters Degree, preferably an MBA from a premier university/ CA with at least 3 years' work experience either in investment banking, equity research, business development, consulting, strategic planning, and investment analysis.
- Candidate must possess strong analytical, financial and strategic thinking skills.
- Job requires proficient English communication skills, including writing clear reports and creating concise presentations.
- This position demands excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills and above average Microsoft Word and Internet research capabilities.
- Desire candidate with understanding of and interest in industrial and manufacturing products, customers, and competitors, including electrical, hydraulic, automotive, truck and aerospace markets.
- Must have experience with financial statement analysis and be able to work on multiple projects at one time (time and project management skills).
- Strong research skills on publicly available sources will be a strong plus.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time