SAP Security Team Lead
- You will communicate the SAP Security strategy through concise, technical architecture documents, including the enumeration of all dependencies and integration points and the definition of methodology and standards for interaction, to ensure functional team members have clear direction regarding engagement and integration with the SAP applications.
- You will consistently evaluate technologies to shape design of services in consideration of cost, portability, compatibility, or usability factors.
- You will leverage and influence technical strategy and direction for SAP security environments.
- You will provide thought leadership and command respect for opinion within the SAP Security space.
- You will champion industry best SAP Security practices across the SAP landscape and change management.
- You will collaborate with program and project managers, customers, and technical resources to determine project schedule, as well as provides strong leadership by adhering to standard departmental policies, processes and documentation guidelines for project delivery. Drives decisions and deliverables across teams.
- You will conduct interviews with customers for purposes of project design and/or architectural evolution. Authors and upholds BRDs throughout the design process. Feeds input back into the strategy and roadmap process to ensure the program continues to evolve to meet current and future needs.
- You will manage projects up to an enterprise level deployment.
- You will review all SAP Security changes to ensure they meet all SAP Security requirements, including authorization and governance, risk and compliance (GRC) requirements
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum 7 years of SAP Security experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing projects through the full system development lifecycle in large, multi-national organizations.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Experience developing SAP Security strategies, architectures and implementation plans.
- Experience building SAP Security solutions.
- Awareness of compliance and privacy regulations relevant to SAP Security in a worldwide environment (HIPAA, Export Compliance, SOX, etc.).
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline such as: B.E / BTech / MCA / Equivalent (EITC) is preferred.
- Excellent proficiency with the English language (written and verbal). Additional language capabilities are a plus.
- Experience defining roles and managing an enterprise SAP RBAC hierarchy Experience integrating with enterprise IAM solutions.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time