Accomplish production standards based on the performance and capacity of production and meet customer requirements on quality standards for which the company is governed and generate maximum results.
1.Daily production Planning (Load Performance) based on Haina Open Order.
2. Ensure monitoring production standards and control processes established by Manufacturing
manual, established by the production load cell or production target.
3. Accomplish all objectives belongs to the area; Non Stock Performance, Load Plan, Fill Rate, Scrap Reduction, etc.
4. Maintain and meet all ISO9001 Quality Standards for products.
5. Manage the inventory of raw materials and in-process within the production line.
6. Drive preventive & corrective actions related to daily manufacturing processes through Departmental Team through weekly meetings.
7. Maintain 5’S in the area.
8. Perform Monthly results presentation of the results of the department in terms of metrics and
measures established by Eaton.
9. Supervise and monitor the hourly personnel within their assigned production lines; ensuring
attendance, conflicts management, disciplinary action, awards, etc.
10. Perform and report to Human Resources changes/ personnel movements such as: department changes, shift changes, promotions, departures and others
11. Follow the compliance of ELS tools and ensure all employees are trained on the system.
12. Responsible of the Process Performance Management, personnel assigned to its manufacturing lines.
13. Supervise and monitoring technical personnel hourly providing maintenance machinery in their manufacturing lines.
14. Actively participate in the Departmental Teams contributing to Continuous improvements that impact the productivity that impact Productivity optimization.
Qualifications1. Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineer, Electronic or Electronic – Mechanical.
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in similar positions.
3. English - Advanced
4. PC. knowledge Advanced (Excel, Word, Power Point)
5. Knowledge of Statistical Process Control.
6. General Knowledge of: Lean, Quality Standards (ISO9001) & ISO 14001.
7. Successful results proven in past experience.
8. Prefer: General Knowledge of EBS (Eaton Business System).
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time