Regional Service Sales Manager, Life Safety Division - Middle East
Regional Service Sales Manager’s primary responsibility is to work incorporation with Eaton’s LSD (fire system & emergency lighting) distributors to develop and maintain relationships with clients and end users, wherever Eaton installed bases exist, with the objective to generate demand for recommended preventive services and to ensure products perform and deliver optimum performance. Additionally Regional Service Sales Manager will execute post order and MRO opportunities including site surveys, extensions, upgrade and fit out projects and maintenance agreements upholding business ethics and Eaton policies.
The Regional Service Sales Manager will maintain and develop service sales business in the defined area (Middle East Region including GCC; KSA, Egypt and Levant) for the Life Safety Products and will have monitoring and coordinating brief for other products. This role will contribute to the sales objectives and sales plans within the Middle East region. Furthermore, the role identifies and communicates proposed scope of work to the service organization to ensure maintenance support and technical service to existing and new customers. The role includes the commitment to develop and maintain tools to create synergies and increase the effectiveness and productivity of the service operations activities across the ME region, whilst applying the Eaton standard work practices as defined by EBS and driving Eaton’s Zero Incident Safety Culture.
The territory under Service Sales Manager’s responsibility will be Middle East region including GCC; KSA, Egypt and Levant.
- Develops and drives the ME Service Strategic Plan to ensure growth and sustained profitability in line with Eaton’s coverall Strategic Goals. Achieves/exceeds annual targets as set in Profit Plan and APEX.
- Manages large key accounts, tracking of customer and market/technical developments and detects business opportunities (utilize the install base). Understands major competitor’s tactics, organization, distribution, strategy and pricing.
- Works to put in place long term agreements with target accounts, aiming to cover installation services, planned maintenance, call out services, spare parts management and engineering services.
- Supervision of quotations, orders and service contract management. Deals with customer disputes, complaints and quotes professionally. Report out financials.
- Supervision and follow up of correct and timely commissioning, repair / maintenance services, of Life Safety systems.
- Internal and external communication and reporting. Conducts regular team meetings in order to update employees about work in progress and results and to enhance teamwork and motivation.
- Creates synergies and increases the effectiveness and productivity of the combined sales and service teams. Efficiently plans resources. Manages and optimizes work processes, identifies and develops possibilities for future growth and bringing them to the attention of the relevant team.
- Ensures that the highest level of safety standards are implemented and aligned with MESH; Eaton’s Zero Incident Safety Culture as well as National guidelines, procedures and certificates (VCA, BA4-5,…)
- Initiates and drives process improvement actions based on regular on-going evaluation of performance results. Champions change, with a positive, cooperative etc. work attitude, implement appropriate training for Eaton personnel and customers.
- Represents Eaton at senior levels within the industry to enhance our profile as a total solutions provider.
- Develop and manage the Subcontractors, ASP footprint in the ME region.
- Participates actively in the EMEA Service Managers team
- Manage the sales performance functionally and directly with the Quote and Order management team.
- Min of 8 years’ experience as technical / services Sales, with at least a few years of experience as a people leader in Service/technical sales
- Preferably graduated as an engineer
- Strong business acumen with a proven ability to drive results by identifying opportunities and putting customer focus at the forefront
- Excellent relationship builder who is capable of managing communications both internally and externally in the most successful manner possible
- Well-developed process improvement / project management skills
- Solid people manager & leader who can build on their team’s performance & success.
- Good knowledge of standards and regulations in accordance to NFPA and EN Standards .
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No