- You will complete Quality Engineering assignments with moderate supervision.
- You will support High Performance Work Team and Preliminary Material Review Board activities.
- You will lead problem solving for corrective actions (8D, A3, RCCA) for internal and external requests.
- You will host Customer/Industry representatives as required (Customer, AS9100, NADCAP).
- You will conduct activities associated with PPAP (MSA, Gage R&R, Capability studies, FMEA, etc).
- You will participate in Internal Audit program (LPAs, System Audits, Product & Process audits)
- You will assist in the formulation and implementation of quality assurance procedures, policies, and standards.
- You will provide strong communication and interpersonal skills with respect to Customer, Internal and Supplier interfaces.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a quality field working with quality management systems (AS9100, ISO 9001)
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
- Strong ethics, values and the ability to influence others’ decision making.
- ASQ Certification CQE or equivalent.
- Master’s Degree in Business administration or Technical Discipline.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/activities; results driven.
- Knowledge of product and manufacturing process.
- Process oriented and ability contribute to continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detailed knowledge of Aerospace product and manufacturing processes and inspection techniques.
- Knowledge of machining, assembly & test operations, gauging, SPC, and APQP.
- Experienced knowledge of AS9100 Quality System and product/process auditing techniques.
- Detailed knowledge of problem-solving techniques - Root Cause Analysis, 8D Corrective Action Process, and FMEA.
- Must exhibit a high level of motivation, sense of urgency, and energetic approach to job duties and requirements.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time