Material Support Specialist - 2nd Shift
Issues components and/or tools or fixtures to the manufacturing floor from what is called out in the router/ Call or what is requested by the technicians.
Capable of navigating and effectively utilizing MFG Pro modules to release and print WO and process sheets daily.
Monitor the stock/inventory in order to ensure on time delivery.
Perform inventory cycle counts
Perform assembly and marking operations per router and fetch and set up tooling.
Support Welding material prep operation
Perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum of one year experience in a manufacturing/operations environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the Eaton Beltsville facility will be considered.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in inventory control, kitting and/or shipping/receiving in a manufacturing environment.
You must be able to lift up to 35 pounds within any given day. The job could require standing on your feet anywhere from 8-10 hours a day. Will require focus evaluations from close proximity and frequent use of hand to eye coordination.
Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
Must be self-motivated and able to work without supervision
Must possess good math and troubleshooting skills
Capable of interpreting schematics and technical drawings
Requires frequent lifting, bending and operation of mechanical equipment
Must be able to use both hands constantly and work in adverse weather conditions
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No