Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
As a Vistex/Pricing representative, you will mainly be responsible for uploading and updating the agreements in SAP Vistex module. You’ll also be in charge of checking the claim requests received from the Customers.
Your main duties :
· Agreements uploading:
o Uploading the agreements (excel files) - received from the customers - to SAP Vistex via import transaction process
o Verifying the uploaded agreement and fill out the missing details in the agreement (Name of the Sales Responsible, Name of the market, Reference, Validation date, Distributor and Payer)
o Generating agreements in PDF format and sending it out the commercial documents to the Sales Responsible and to the French Customer Service, together with the discounts margin file.
o Saving the related emails and PDF documentation to shared drives and group mailbox.
o Providing ad-hock updates of existing agreements and archive them accordingly.
· Check of the claim request
o Importing the claim request from the Client to the Vistex template created for each customer (double checking all the columns and formulas)
o Uploading it in SAP/VISTEX (transaction ZIPCR)
o Checking in SAP/Vistex all the lines with claim difference or rejection
o Opening an agreement in SAP and verifying details (distributor, articles, validation flag, validation date) and uploading it in VISTEX
o Checking pricing conditions in SAP
o Understanding the customers’ conditions details in SAP (gross price, discount, net price), and the specific terminology in SAP
o Validating the claim in SAP for all the accepted line in green
o Integration end extraction via BW to send it out to the client
o Handling rejections directly with the customers
What we are looking for:
· Fluent in French
· Expert in with Excel, Data base requesting tools, ERP, Systems in general
· Basic knowledge of pricing processes, finance field
· Concern for standards: takes personal action to ensure accuracy and quality of own and others’ work, track and document conformity to those standards
· Able to use methodical and thorough approaches to structure work activities, analyse problems and make decisions.
· Anticipates and takes responsibility for problems before required to do, champion new solutions to problems.
· Adjusts rapidly and effectively to changes in work demands, situations or business requirements keeping an open mind to new and better ways of doing things.
· Works effectively with others
What we offer:
· Permanent contract in fast growing global company
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
· Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening and to ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No