- You will process and follow up purchase orders in a timely manner ensuring best quality, service, quantity, delivery and cost in accordance with organizational objectives and sourcing strategies.
- You will develop and implement long-term supply chain strategies in support of business growth.
- You will drive commodity cost reduction activity.
- You will implement supplier agreements and/or superior supply strategies (Consigned inventory, vendor-managed inventory, external safety stock, capacity allocations, form of delivery, etc.
- Bachelor degree in International Trade, Industrial Engineering or similar
- 1 to 3 years of related professional experience in Purchasing
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Commodity management experience
- APICS-CPIM training/certification
- MRP experience MFG-Pro system
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time