Associate Analyst - SAP Security
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
Eaton India Information Technology Center (EITC) is focused on the key objective of creating value for Eaton’s Enterprise IT needs and contributes to key strategic objectives by leveraging the talent base in global and regional initiatives that improve Eaton’s competitive advantage, standardization and drive cost out. EITC provides an environment and opportunity to accelerate individual careers in a challenging environment that provides exposure to a world class Information Technology footprint. Employees at EITC are currently part of a globally diverse team of IT professionals who own and deliver solutions to our internal and external customers through capabilities in areas such as ERP, Engineering, Customer Facing Solutions, Business Intelligence, Architecture, Integration, Infrastructure, QA, Application development, project management, security and compliance etc.
The function of the Enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM) organization at Eaton is to provide a set of services that initiate, capture, record, and manage user identities and their related access (permissions) to company resources within and outside of the company. The primary responsibility of the role incumbent is to support system processes and improvements that use standard Eaton solutions. Responsible for user administration, support and implementation of policies by working closely with team members and end users to design, implement, support and maintain SAP security and security policies that protect the corporation.
• Supports implementation/enhancement projects for target system using PROLaunch.
• Builds strong relationships with other IT professionals and with business users
• Helps gather requirements scope & disposition through process compliance and gap analysis
• Deliver functional specifications & configuration in line with the agreed and approved design
• Complete documentation and unit testing
• Provide integration testing support, and review of end-user training materials.
• Support project cut-overs, go-lives and warranty support
• Manage incidents/Requests and changes by troubleshooting and bug-fixing the access control related issue.
• Manage incident, request and change within EATON specified SLAs
• Provide production support to address custom and standard security issues
• Continually learn new advanced security technologies and access control techniques to provide value to our business by enhancing self-knowledge and capability.
• Provide understanding of SOX framework
• Recommends and leads improvements to applications and processes in order to decrease issues and maintain quality. (Demonstrates Problem Management Expertise)
• Adherence to the best practices on SAP security governance team.
• Design Interfaces to other systems using the Technical Integration Quality Standards
• Providing training to application users
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience using the application and business process.
• Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience (can include mentoring, training program such as ITDP)
• Ability to understand business needs and apply standard solutions/software configurations to meet requirements.
• A basic understanding of the relevant business processes that are supported by the software
• Basic level of system expertise
• Minimum One year experience in SAP Security and GRC
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time