IT Site Infrastructure Support (SIS) Senior Zone Manager
- You will provide site infrastructure support at locations and is the escalation point of contact for infrastructure needs and issues.
- You will provide day-to-day leadership and guidance for more complex issues.
- You will ensure adherence to the IT strategic plan.
- You will coordinate with other IT teams as needed and required.
- You will ensure appropriate deployment of standard ITSM processes of change management, incident management, problem management and project management to drive efficiencies, improve customer satisfaction and drive compliance with operational metrics.
- You will partner with asset management in procurement, inventory as well as the overall client lifecycle. Ensure software standards and license compliance.
- You will be responsible for meeting all financial commitments as prescribed by the organization.
- You will foster the education of customers with each interaction.
- You will balance workload and resources within a large and complex organization.
- You will act as a change agent and be the first to lead efforts in the organization.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 7 years of IT experience or graduate of the leadership development program with 3 years of IT experience is required
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US on a continuous basis without company sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure – PC’s, network, servers, storage, phone systems
- IT Service Management (ITIL) - asset management, incident management, request fulfilment, problem management, and change management
- Proven ability to successfully manage a team of co-located/remote employees
- Makes good decisions based upon a mix of analysis, experience, global and cultural factors, and judgment
- Experience in dealing with senior leaders within an organization
- Ability to establish and maintain open and candid relationships with employees and customers
- Management experience within a large global company, similar in size and complexity to Eaton
- ITIL foundations certification
- Advanced English skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time