- Work closely with finance and operational teams as a business partner to ensure correct reporting of our Company’s results.
- Accounting of inventories and accounts payables with focus on correct allocation of costs.
- Participation in Eaton’s specific monthly reporting process.
- Participates in preparation of information for / during financial audits (internal /external).
- Drive continuous improvement in financial and business practices.
- University degree in finance (accounting preferred).
- Relevant work experience (min 3 years).
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills.
- Ability to operate across, and influence within, a complex matrixes organizational structure.
- Knowledge and understanding of (accounting) principles, policies and (business) concepts.
- General knowledge of ERP systems (an advantage).
- Professional written & oral English communication skills required.
- MS Office medium/ advanced.
- Must work well under pressure and be good at meeting timelines.
- People and team working skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and motivate peers.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No