Manager, Global Fulfillment
Launch and Manage a Global Inventory Council to drive continuous improvement of tools and process, share best practices, develop the team members, and drive improved business performance
Manage a direct team of two senior Materials resources and functional team of 4 Regional Central Planning leads and a TBD list of SSC analysts
Monthly execution of the Inventory forecasting and execution cycle, aligned with SIOP. This includes the monthly rolling inventory forecast.
Monthly execution of the Capacity forecasting and execution cycle, aligned with SIOP, including deployment of RCIP and SIOP capacity models.
Annual execution of the Global ABCQ and PFEP cycles, aligning within sites and across sites globally, ensuring that all details are documented in the Inventory Playbook.
Designing and deploying standardized replenishment models and tools that align with the ABCQ and PFEP while delivering required DOH and OTD expectations.
Accelerating the Global deployment of consumption base planning and Pull systems, including the deployment of Supplier Vis, MFG Pro Min-Max, etc.
As a leader, this position requires an effective deployment of the Eaton Leadership model. The Materials Systems Manager must be an effective leader with professional presence and skills at developing individuals, setting goals and holding people accountable, leveraging resources, communicating effectively, and building organizational capability.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required
- 5 years of experience in one or more functional area (Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering, Materials or Logistics).
- Minimum 2 years of manufacturing or plant experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with a major ERP system (e.g. Oracle, SAP, QAD), databases, data warehouses, and bolt-on execution systems
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- APICS CPIM certification
- MBA or Master’s degree in Operations / Materials Management, Supply Chain
- Working knowledge of materials replenishment analysis and execution, including pull systems
- Working knowledge of capacity management and modeling
- Demonstrated ability to build teams, develop people, hold people accountable, leverage direct and indirect resources, build relationships with key partners, and manage without authority
- Strong analytical and cognitive skills.
- Experience with driving business process improvement initiatives
- Experience in a leadership role in driving change in the organization
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and team work skills
- Ability to lead a global team in the development and implementation of initiatives in a highly matrixed environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly advanced analytical and cognitive skills
- Strong project management experience with demonstrated history of driving accomplishments through a team
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, interpret and document complex business processes and systems
- Advanced understanding of SIOP, Inventory management, scheduling, capacity planning, & materials replenishment,
- Expertise in aligning business challenges to an IT systems design
- Experience with system programming languages (e.g. SQL, Visual Basic)
- Proficiency in using Visio, Power Point and Excel
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time