Hydraulic Press Operator- 3rd shift
- You will gather materials and complete routed operation per PP01 or work order instructions.
- You will perform a variety of repetitive sub and final assembly operations on various standard product lines.
- You will perform some complicated sub-assembly operations, usually limited to a specific standard procedure on a repetitive basis.
- You will set-up workstation to facilitate easier assembly and operate independently or on a group basis.
- You will screen defective parts or make adjustments as necessary.
- You will interact with other departments as needed for advice and decisions.
- You will potentially be assigned to perform circuit testing or HiPot testing.
- You will perform soldering or brazing as required.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the work location will be considered.
Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
Ability to read and use drawings, routings, blue prints, specifications, part numbers, and other shop documents affecting this position.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PRD Power Reliability Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No