CNC Machine Center Operation Horizontal 3rd shift
- You will set-up and operate a variety of turn machines & equipment comprising of turret lathes, chuckers, automatic screw machines, etc. on a variety of shafts and castings, of various materials for standard product lines.
- You will select proper tooling to set speeds, feeds, and calibration.
- You will perform misc. duties and operate secondary equipment including but not limited to burr bench, cleaning operations, etc.
- You will assist QA/Engineering with problem solving for new product development.
- You will participate in Lean/VSM projects.
- You will train new operators on the process.
- You will make offsets both in manual & CNC machines to compensate for tool wear.
- You will download and edit programs from CIMNET system into the local memory of the machine(s) and make offsets as needed.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the work location will be considered.
Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
Minimum of 1 year of CNC machining experience and/or CNC Machining educational background.
Ability to read and use drawings, routings, blue prints, specifications, part numbers, and other shop documents affecting this position.
2 or more years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Knowledge of machine set-up procedures.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PRD Power Reliability Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No