Events Marketing Specialist
Eaton's facility in Espoo is a real powerhouse of UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) expertise for the entire EMEA region.
Nestled within our Critical Power Solutions organization is the
marketing team, which is responsible for centralized marketing activities throughout the region focusing on 3 phase UPS products targeted to various segments. We are currently looking
for an Events Marketing Specialist to join the team.
As an Events Marketing Specialist your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading and coordinating different type of events such as customer visits, trainings, marketing events.
- Supporting other approved marketing programs independently and in cooperation with other team members ensuring that projects are implemented in accordance with Eaton internal processes and meeting pre-defined deadlines.
- Developing new ideas and concepts independently, being creative and having the ability to present new initiatives and ideas to other stakeholders.
- Drafting internal communication
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent
- Initial experience in a B2B marketing environment
- Good written and oral communications and presentation skills
- Fluency in English and a working understanding of Finnish
- Knowledge of IT/Data center market, industrial market, IT/electrical channel partners, consultants or end customers is an advantage
- Digital marketing/PR/social media experience is an advantage
Interested? We are offering an exciting position within our Critical Power Solutions team starting as soon as possible. Joining us here at Eaton, you will have the opportunity to familiarize yourself with an industrial segment and to collaborate with experienced marketers used to working throughout the entire EMEA region.
If joining the marketing team seems like the right move for you, please apply as soon as possible as the position will be filled once a suitable candidate is found.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PQED Power Quality Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time