Lead Scheduler- SCM
Eaton’s Hydraulics division is currently seeking a Lead Scheduler (SCM) to join our team. This position is based at our Van Wert, OH location.
The overall purpose of a Lead Scheduler is to perform the Essential Functions of the position, which allows the scheduler to reach individual and plant goals that apply directly to the five key drivers of our business: Safety, Quality, Delivery, Financials, and People.
- Schedules plant production utilizing the DSS (Demand Scheduling System) tool.
- Sets weekly Production Plans and participates in the Monthly SIOP meeting.
- Participates in the Value Stream Balance Board meetings as scheduled.
- Coordinates customer expedites with all functions of the organization.
- Participates on various teams such as Kaizens, RIE events and other Problem Solving events.
- Participates in the 5S+ Programs.
- Generates orders for RPS (New Part Number Set-up) process.
- Creates and utilizes Personal Development Plans to increase work skill sets.
- Works directly with Value Stream personnel to achieve the work cell’s cycle time goals, delivery goals, and cost goals.
- Prepares and analyzes data for customer reviews.
- Actively engages in plant-wide and Fluid Conveyance Division-wide initiatives.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law. #LI-JS1
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- Candidates must reside within 50 miles of Van Wert, OH to be considered.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Preferred Qualifications: (Not required to be qualified for the role)
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, Operations Management, or Engineering from an accredited institution
- APICS CPIM Certification
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Operations or Materials
- A minimum of 1 years of supply chain experience using standard MRP system
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time