OEM Strategic Account Manager
Eaton’s Electrical division is currently seeking an OEM Strategic Account Manager to join our team and work remotely in/near Ellisville, MO.
The OEM Strategic Account Manager is responsible for planning and implementing the tactical and strategic account activity for the EV market segment, specific strategic OEMs in North America, and Electronic distributors
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will develop strong working relationships with assigned Strategic OEM accounts. Personally engage in and direct the efforts of other Bussmann personnel in the administration and account coordination with designated Strategic OEM accounts.
You will develop and recommend annual sales plan and forecasts for selected OEM accounts.
You will collect and supply pertinent information to OEM Sales Director, Regional Sales Manager, and others as designated by the OEM Sales Director in establishing goals in accordance with Division requirements.
You will evaluate sales levels, trends, and initiate appropriate action to ensure attainment of long and short-term objectives.
You will participate in annual price negotiations and communicate globally with internal and external stakeholders.
You will ensure that appropriate technical assistance (including the training of customers) regarding the application of Division products is available to buying accounts.
- You will work with top management of selected OEMs to devise programs that will ensure Bussmann of long-term contractual agreements.
- You will coordinate with local Division personnel at field locations of said OEMs to ensure continuing satisfaction with Bussmann’s service and performance.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 7 (seven) years of progressive electrical industry sales engineering experience
- Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- BSEE from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 10 (ten) years of electrical sales experience in automotive/EV market.
- Business acumen
- Customer focus
- Action oriented
- Understanding others
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time