HR Manager, Titchfield Site
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Working at our Titchfield site, Reporting to the HR Director
Human Resources Manager – Plant
Your key deliverables:
Manages the human resources function to attract and retain an efficient and productive workforce. Supports the leadership team with programs and actions in all business decisions. Provides services for salaried and hourly employees in staffing, management and organizational development, compensation, benefits, training and Environmental Health and Safety. Provides guidance to the leadership team in the implication of changes in management policy or programs, organization of economic or market trends, product or production method changes. Represents management in contracts with other companies, and government agencies dealing primarily with Human Resources related management issues.
· Organize sources of exempt and non-exempt personnel negotiating favorable employment fees.
· Conduct organizational analyses to evaluate advancement opportunities and replacement planning needs.
· Evaluates compensation structure for internal equity, competitiveness, and proper positions in range. Administers the program.
· Counsel’s employees, supervisors and managers regarding conflict resolution.
· Assesses training needs at all levels formulating and conduction training seminars around those needs.
· Enhances employee morale and productivity by administering grievance procedures, identifying problems and facilitating solutions in such areas as absenteeism and high turnover.
· Develops and maintains a position description system. Organizes and leads employee job classification committee.
· Manages Environmental Health and Safety Department.
· Assures compliance with country / statutory regulations relating to employment practices and wage and salary administration.
· Manages employee communications through in-house newsletters and oversight of bulletin boards.
· Supervises the maintenance of the human resources information system for this site.
· Participate in and support corporate wide initiatives and programs such as EPWP, EBS, EQS, MESH, ELSS, E-Star, APEX, etc.
· Lead the Performance Management process, merit planning and the Organizational Capability Assessment process (all components of Talent Management).
· Knowledge of country / statutory laws, EHS regulations, and unemployment policy. Detailed knowledge of available human resource programs, structure, cost, benefits that could be utilized for benefit to the company. Administrative knowledge includes detailed knowledge of all departments in the company.
· BA in Business administration, human resources or related field
- Masters in labor and industrial relations, MBA or related field
· 5 to 7 years experience as a human resources manager
What Eaton offers?
· Competitive compensation and benefits package (/you can list the benefits here/)
· Contract in fast growing global company
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No