Drilling Account Manager
You will identify opportunities within the E&P market to reach Azonix revenue targets in order to reach revenue and market share targets.
You will actively participate in the SIOP (forecasting) process to help the company provide product in a timely manner.
You will identify and evaluate new business opportunities, recommending strategies for augmenting short- and long-term business growth.
You will understand the Certification process and be able to articulate the status to their key accounts.
You will demonstrate Electrical technical knowledge of troubleshooting failures to the component level on drilling and rig instrumentation systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a direct outside technical sales position selling instrumentation, automation, or selling to service contractor and/or rig instrumentation companies
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates currently located within a 50 mile radius of Houston, TX, will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Electrical or Electronic Engineering Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Electrical/Electronic background with knowledge base of controls/programming automated drilling systems
- Experience working in the oil & gas industry as an off-shore petroleum or electrical engineer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and web based information and documentation systems
Ability to effectively build and manage a sales funnel
Ability to demonstrate knowledge of electrical test equipment usage and applications
Ability to understand consultancy selling and the selling concept of being a trusted advisor
Ability to build strong customer relationships up and down the company organization
Ability to demonstrate a good balance of technical and business acumen, ability to deliver value, and be a good problem solver
Ability to demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate written and oral communication skills required to write formal reports of findings
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD EP Americas
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time