Eaton’s Vehicle Group has an opening for an:
Plant Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Bosconero (TO)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
The resource will refer directly to the Plant Manager, and will be responsible for 2 plants (Bosconero and Rivarolo CH).
Your key deliverables :
• Support and develop Quality System through Continuous Improvement and focusing on customer requests
• Promote and ensure the application Eaton Quality System, ISO/TS and IATF
• Be responsible for all the activities of the department, ensuring the application of all internal policies
• Represent the Company towards the customers and for Third Party Certifications
• Sustain the vision and the mission of the company
• Active collaboration with other departments in order to improve quality targets
• Apply Six Sigma principles and to elaborate capability studies
• Develop internal lean tools in order to guarantee continuous improvement standards
• Master of Science in Engineering
• Fluent English; other languages will be considered as a plus
• Technical knowledge of production processes
• Green Belt Certification
• 5 to 7 years of experience in Manufacturing Companies in similar roles
• MS Office advanced competences
• Problem Solving
• Communication Skills
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time