Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Working at our HAVANT production site in the UK, reporting to the SCM Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient management of Production Management and Control Hydraulics (Havant and Brierley Hill Hose) and Inventories of Purchased & Manufactured products and components, to achieve both working capital service level (OTD) and ERP Health Check targets.
This position creates and maintains all capacity and demand plans and evaluates the necessary resources (equipment, material and staffing).
Also, in this position you will control the On Application (QA) to Active Part (AC), plan segmentation coding and the New Part Process.
This role is responsible for communicating, coordinating and producing the metrics for the above activities and highlighting to Materials Management any material constraints.
Your key deliverables:
- Achieve a minimum of 95% OTD.
- Manage Finished Goods (FG) Inventory reduction programs to achieve Days on Hand (DOH) and excess stock reduction targets.
- Monitors inventory record accuracy and organizes and runs the Annual Physical Inventory at Havant.
- Manage and improve SIOP process activities for Havant Plant (including RCCP).
- Responsible for the long range planning review – manage the Havant forecasting model.
- Perform the role of the Super User to drive MRP/MFGPRO/ERP compliance.
- Champion, train and support both existing and new users of MFGPRO
- Ensure effective material requirements planning and control that enables robust, high quality plans to be generated and reviewed in line with customer demand.
- Accountable for segmentation coding and performance measurement and analysis.
- Responsible for OA to AC control and New Part process at Havant.
- Provides Master Scheduling forecast requirements.
- Provides leadership in the development and implementation of more efficient processes, and new production planning techniques.
- Be the main point of contact for ERP issues within the planning group.
- Maintain, operate and improve ERP system performance by driving ERP Health Checks & Rules.
- Analyze data and prepare reports for colleagues across the business.
Support the Continuous Process Improvements in Havant – works on problem solving teams.
- Highly knowledgeable of supply chain processes, MRP, MPS, Kanban, and consigned inventory systems?
- Knowledgeable of setting up production planning systems?
- Possessing excellent IT skills (Excel, ERP systems) and the ability to communicate at all levels, as well as manage large amounts of complex data?
- A recognized expert supporting, training and coaching colleagues cross function and business in the use of MFG/PRO and Inventory Tools?
- Familiar with Continuous Improvement Framework and tools?
What Eaton offers?
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time