Customer Service Representative
- Order Administration – To manage order processing within agreed cycle time. Ensure accuracy and update customers on open order status.
- Outbound Management – To follow up deliveries and ensure on time to deliver as promise. Prepares shipping documents that requires for custom clearance.
- Warranty Management – To manage order processing for warranty claims. Support RMA matters and facilitate with Customers, warehouse and technical team.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in a local university
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP is a must
- Have Customer Service experience for at least 2-3 years
- Basic English writing and communication skills
- Have a sense of responsibility and initiative
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EA East Asia
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No