Eaton’s Vehicle Group has an opening for a:
Plant Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Bosconero (TO)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
The resource will refer directly to the Plant Controller.
Your key deliverables :
• Develops active P&L and balance sheet control for the sites within profit plan expectations.
• Ensure all standard VG EMEA reporting activities are timely and accurate
• Improve the forecast accuracy for the locations
• Implement improvements to monthly closing procedures ensuring accuracy and timeliness. Administer and manage daily finance operations as applicable to plant. Scope to include cost accounting, payables, billing, capital, and general accounting.
• Support standardization of processes, along with the management review process in the plants.
• Ensure effective communication to stakeholders, with appropriate ad-hoc reports and analyses issued timely and accurately.
• Achieve zero non-compliance issues.
• Support site specific projects including standardization and leaning of processes
• Support Cycle Count management from finance side and support annual physical inventory ensuring compliance with corporate procedures and accuracy of physical count. Ensure appropriate cycle count procedures are deployed.
• Review, analyze, and evaluate department budget system. Develop and implement reports for management use in evaluating results against performance targets.
• Manage the process to identify and quantify cost out opportunities and related data capture in database. Ensure integrity of financial information related to cost out projects.
• Implement department activities related to process improvements and standard work. Assist in maintaining continuous improvement and team efforts for accomplishing
• Ensure effective communication to appropriate stakeholders, with appropriate ad-hoc reports and analyses issued timely and accurately.
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration / Economics / Finance
• 2/4 years’ experience in similar positions, with increasing responsibilities and exposure
• P&L and balance sheet controlling skills, with proven track of records
• US GAAP
• Oracle Hyperion Financial Management / Encore and Oracle ERPs are a plus
• Experience on Italian statutory accounting is a plus
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Advanced computer skills, including an advanced knowledge of MS Office, in particular of MS Excel and MS Power Point.
• Strong communication skills verbal and written, interacting with people at different levels and departments, both in Italian and English
• Autonomy and flexibility
• Attitude in providing timely and meaningful reports when required, working by deadlines and objectives
• Strong team working attitude
• Well-developed interpersonal skills, team player and willing to learn.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No