UK Field Product Manager
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
UK Field Product Manager
Your key deliverables:
In this role you will help in developing strategy for the regional market place within the fire platform to maximize growth and business development opportunities. In this role you will be the voice of the customer, helping the organization understand regional concerns whilst recording and communicating these to all stakeholders. In addition you will be responsible for the regional pricing structures, directing regional marketing-communications, interacting between the sales organizations offering direct assistance to orchestrate growth. You will support and work with Product Management, and other internal teams, to bring to market solutions for all regional devices (conventional, addressable and voice) within the Fire platform.
- Advise the product management/management team/marketing-communications on UK product issues, whilst implementing the platform product strategy into the UK market
- Product development providing market specific requirements linked with local certification, market VOC and product standards
- Gain local market understanding within the assigned geographical (Field) region, including benchmarking and voice of customer / voice of the business
- Manage the UK product portfolio and lifecycle in line with the central MGPP planning process
- Work with the marketing-communications team supporting local exhibitions and advise on promotions, catalogue/leaflets and demo content; manage the Intellectual property processes and policies for the UK Market
- Develop competitive product analyses (tear downs, benchmarking, competitors’ product comparison for sales),create and develop market reports covering trend analysis of product performance, competitive activities and technologies, implement recommendations
- Deploy and communicate strategic and local pricing policies, based on Eaton’s value pricing methods across multiple platforms
- Educated with Degree qualification or equivalent?
- Having proven track record demonstration within sales, project management or product management with good working experience?
- Having extensive knowledge of life safety systems within the regional area?
- Able to demonstrate a very competent level of understanding of BS5839-pt1, BS5839-8, BS5839-9 and EN-54 as a minimum?
- Having an analytical thinking?
- An ethical mind set at all times?
- Able to coordinate, based on your interpersonal and influencing skills?
- Having strong organizational, good verbal and written communication skills and ability to multi-task and problem solve?
- Good understanding of computers and software packages?
- Working well within a team environment, whilst being able to plan and execute own work initiatives?
- Possessing strong presentation skills?
What Eaton offers?
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time