Engineering Manager - Product Application Engineering
Job Title: Engineering Manager - Product Application Engineering #060908
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to Engineering Manager - Product Application Engineering in EIIC-Eaton India Innovation Center, within Hydraulics Group based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of EIIC-Eaton India Innovation Center, within Hydraulics Group
Your essential responsibilities:
• Providing leadership for the Product Application Engineering Team in Fluid Conveyance group
• Develop & deploy productivity improvement strategies for team by initiating Rapid Response initiatives & implementing best practices
• Support overall strategy for processes and capabilities to deliver quality products & services on-time in line with the business objectives
• Interface with internal customers to conceive, develop, execute and communicate plans
• Synergizes engineering capabilities across groups within Fluid Conveyance group
• Implements QOS containments based on the quality operating system
• Must have the ability to continually prioritize work within the company objective of supporting key customers.
• Resource allocation & ensure projects are completed within the required time frame
• Promotes and maintains a professional work environment
• Manages and develops people: identifies, attracts and develops key engineering talent for the organization
• Initiate & implement process improvements to support the Eaton Business System; APEX, Employee Survey, EBEA, DMAIC & VA/VE
• Operating effectively across boundaries while balancing organizational integration with local demands.
If you are:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mechanical/Production Engineering (or equivalent qualifications) with demonstrated experience in leading technical engineering team.
- 10 to 12 Years professional experience in the field of design & Application Engineering. Engineering supervisor experience with a multinational company or engineering organization will be added advantage
- Demonstrated pursuit and use of training/education. (Ex.: Green Belt, 5S, Fault Tree, Project Management, MS Project, CAD tools etc…)
- Customer interface strongly desired
- Experience related to Fluid Conveyance products & manufacturing background is plus
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time