Team Lead (Retail/.COM) - 1st Shift
- You will Print Packing List
- You will Confirm, Record and Manage POs
- You will prep, pack orders for shipping according to Home Depot, Lowe’s, and Amazon’s requirements
- You will communicate/coordinate with Picking, and Shipping Lead(s)
- You will answer emails regarding shipping and cancelling inquiries
- You will verify product UPCs and other product related issues
- You will order Shipping Supplies- UPS labels, Pouches and Blank Boxes
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation is provided for this position, only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of the Charlotte, NC facility will be considered.
- A minimum of 1 year of previous leadership experience
- A minimum of 1 year of previous experience in a warehouse/distribution center.
- Possesses solid communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude and a sense of urgency
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Details Oriented and able to grasp quickly to process change
- Must be quality and cost oriented.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office, MS Excel, FedEx, UPS World ship and SAP
Previous leadership experience in a warehouse environment.
Previous experience utilizing RF Technology.
Previous experience operating powdered industrial equipment.
Previous experience using SAP.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Does this position offer relocation?: No