Senior System Engineer高级系统工程师
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Senior System Engineer in Eaton’s Vehicle business, based in Shanghai, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial team in a large multi-national company.
- Take very important role to achieve VG China next 5 years profit plan for AMT, hybrid and electrical bus and vehicle business
- Work closely with application engineers and sales team to promote Eaton CPT product value to China and AP region.
- Develop/Maintain strong business relationships with engine OEMs, motor, battery suppliers, Truck/Bus OEMs, and end-use customers.
- Work directly with engine, motor, battery supplier and vehicle OEMs on system level integration of Eaton Automated Transmission products into heavy duty, medium duty truck, city bus and coach etc…
- Develop software requirements, control specifications and validation procedures for hybrid, EV, AMT, Torque control product.
- Serve as technical liaison working with multi-functional teams to support integration needs on new product development programs and interface with the extended product development team in USA and India.
If you are:
- A minimum of 5 -year engineering degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Physics or associated engineering degree.
- Strong knowledge of heavy/Medium - duty engine, truck, bus or automotive, NEV drivetrain/ powertrain systems..
- Good analytical skills in the mechanical/electrical disciplines.
- Strong communication skills with engine OEM, truck/ bus OEM and end user, work well with cross functional team. Results oriented.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge/aptitude in engine and/or transmission control systems. Knowledge of SAE-J1939 vehicle communication system a plus.
- Strong customer relations management and project management skills with respect to applications engineering
- Trouble shooting and customer field problem solving, reliability engineering knowledge
- Knowledge of truck and bus markets, and how end users use the customer’s equipment.
- Strong skills working globally and communicate with global engineering team
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time