Service Sales Specialist
- You will develop and execute sales plans to meet performance expectations and requirements.
- You will prepare sales presentations to create understanding and awareness of service solutions.
- You will build relationships with key customers to enhance long-term business prospects.
- You will prepare sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations.
- You will administer all phases of the sales process to ensure effective and timely customer services and response.
- You will sell assigned service solution platforms to targeted customers in designated geography or industry with the goal of optimizing sales volume, product mix, and profit margin. Platforms include Contracts & Support Services, Engineering & Consulting, and Turnkey & Modernizations Service.
- You will perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton's Philosophy and Values as well as Safety and Environmental standards
- University Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience with sales in the electrical industry
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates currently located in British Columbia, will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the Canada without company sponsorship.
- Electrical Engineering Degree or Diploma from an accredited institution
- Knowledge of Power distribution and control equipment
- P. Eng or CET preferred
- Experience with CRM tools
Ability to respond to a variety of challenging circumstances.
Significant Electrical Product knowledge.
Strong time management skills
Strong presentation/training and communication skills.
Significant experience utilizing Value Added Selling techniques.
Ability to work well within a team.
Strong interpersonal skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time