· To Approve & Re-Approve PPAP for Packaging.
· Developing and coordinating packaging projects
· Evaluating of new technologies in packaging & material handling
· Providing innovative, timely, and cost-effective improvements, concepts or scientific insight and understanding for new or existing packaging and material handling systems
· Supporting technical analysis, evaluation, recommendation, and implementation of packaging materials design and configurations
· Working with supplier quality & development function in supporting package performance including, documentation, communication, analysis, trouble-shooting, and follow-up
· Identifying, evaluating, and implementing packaging innovation to align with company objectives and customer needs including cost, performance, functionality and designSharing best practices, maintaining central data repository by supplier, commodity etc
· Masters of science in packaging engineering with 5-7 Yrs exp. or Bachelors of science in packaging engineering with 7-10 Yrs exp, or bachelors in any other technical field with min experience of 7-10 yrs as a packaging engineer.
Basic Knowledge (Foundation):
Medium Knowledge (Intermediate):
· Able to approve & reapprove PPAP for packaging request.
Advance Knowledge (Expert):
· Clear understanding of packaging design, materials, equipment, and systems
· Experience leading and managing projects and project teams
· Effective communication skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time