Manufacturing Engineering Technician - 1st Shift
- You will set-up and order new and/or specialized tooling (i.e. ESD, torque tools calibration, etc)
- You will create and Implement Engineering Change Requests
- You will support NPI process via prototyping new products
- You will update Standard Operating Procedures as needed.
- You will support Pull System via Kanban labeling system.
- You will promote and maintain 5S standards throughout the area
- You will foster an environment that promotes Eaton’s goals, philosophies, and encourages continuous improvement
- You will complete ass duties assigned by management and deemed pertinent to the continued success of Company and employee objectives and/or goals
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship on an ongoing basis.
- No relocation provided. Candidates must reside within 60 miles of Youngsville, NC to be considered.
- Associates degree in an Engineering related field from an accredited institution AND A minimum of 1 year of experience in a manufacturing technician role OR a bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field from an accredited institution\.
- 2 years related experience manufacturing technician role.
- Previous experience with AutoCAD
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
- Previous SAP experience.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics
- Ability to distinguish colored wiring
- Ability to lift, stand, walk, and bend frequently
- Specialized knowledge of Lean manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills
- Required working knowledge and experience with computers
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PQD OPS Operations
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No