Electrical Tester II - 2nd Shift
- You will plan, electronically / electrically test, and inspect Motor Control Center structures as part of final product testing in order to verify correct product function.
- You will perform troubleshooting and repair as required according to specifications, test and working procedures.
- You will interface with customers, internal engineering, field services and product management to support customer requests and requirements.
- You will act as Manufacturing Consultant for Customer Witness Tests and Customer Inspections. Provide updates to Supervisors, Customer Service and Staff for products build, assembly or ship status.
- You will participate and/or lead in the design and delivery of training for new and existing testers.
- You will participate and lead continuous improvement efforts for the assembly and testing of MCC products.
- An Associate’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic from an accredited institution with 1 year of electrical testing experience OR a high school diploma /GED from an accredited institution with 5 years of experience in electrical testing.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- No relocation is provided for this position, only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of the Fayetteville, NC facility will be considered.
- Knowledge of mechanical and/or electrical engineering disciplines for product design and development
- Drafting experience and/or coursework in drafting principles
- Experience training others
- Experience in Motor Control Center final testing
- Experience conduction witness tests with customer interface.
- Completion of all mandatory training for the plant and MCC Final Testing.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No