Sales Manager - Emergency Lighting - UAE
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
1. Develop, agree and execute sales & marketing plans for Eaton’s Life Safety Business (Emergency Lighting) in the sector. This embraces strategies covering mainly incremental growths within the presently established markets, together with market development in targeted growth regions.
2. Develop annual and long term action plans, designed to ensure that Eaton targets for growth in the assigned territories are met.3. Ensure timely, accurate quotations of project quotes in assigned area
4. Prepare accurate and timely sales analysis using CRM and all other available tools, and keep them updated on a weekly basis to provide management with information relating to sales results and forecast.
5. Facilitates technical support to the customers within the territory, and provide the necessary training programs for the customers within the assigned territory to make sure that they are up to the required level to handle and deliver Eaton products in professional manner. 6. Maintain effective customer relations to ensure Eaton’s position in market.
7. Provide advice and guidance to manufacturing units regarding product requirements for the target markets with the objective of securing maximum market share and sustainable market growth.
8. Undertakes Distributor management to ensure client satisfaction and the ongoing serviceability of safety critical equipment.
9. To communicate and connect other Eaton divisions in order to support and deliver cross selling within Eaton divisions in the assigned territory.
A. Produce business opportunities through our partners and follow such opportunities until deal closure.B. Guide partners how to optimize their offers to end users.
C. Forecast partner’s requirements according to available business size on quarterly basis.
D. Finalize orders / deals with partners.
E. Train partners design team on our products & technical tools.
F. Specify our products with major consultants / end clients/ministries.
G. Make sure that product certifications are aligned with local civil defense and other authorities as well as ensure that partners are holding necessary documentation to enable smooth business.
H. Assist the finance team to secure payments from partners.
I. Ensure Coordination between partners & Eaton’s marketing, order processing, logistic teams.
J. Develop a sub distribution network to address the Medium to Small level market segment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 6-7 years’ experience of sales, business and marketing areas for Emergency Lighting products within the GCC
- A demonstrable technical understanding of Emergency lighting and products.
- A capacity for creative and analytical thinking.
- Talented in Conflict and Account management – strong track record in managing partner and customer relationships
- Experience of managing a heavy workload, setting priorities as required; excellent time management skills.
- Presentation skills – experience of delivering information to a range of audiences, including Corporate and Division management
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Fluency in English is a must and Arabic is a plus.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Environmental Health & Safety
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No