Sales Representative, PQ Channel
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Sales Representative PQ Channel you will be responsible for the development of the IT direction for Power Quality Sales Channel. Meets or exceeds tier 2 partners sales turnover measured by partners’ sales-out, channel sales profitability and customer satisfaction. Maintain range of activities to ensure key account’s performance.
You will work within our world class Sales Team in our Moscow Site.
Your key deliverables :
· Achieves sales targets, promotes growth and expansion at the assigned market (Russia and Kazakhstan)
· Develops of an effective win strategy and programs and terms for partners. Builds effective cooperation with Tier 2 partners
· Cooperates with other professionals within the company to exchange experience and build up effective partners programs
· Contributes in marketing planning
· Builds partner relationships thought daily interface with partners, operations, and engineering both by phone and visits. Ensures that partner requirements are addressed timely i.e. in quires, contracts or and its amendments, order handling ets
· Acts as a point of contact for commercial warranty issues, quality issues, and partner complaints.
· Originates, develops, and facilitates trainings including ones at partner locations (if applicable).
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering. Degree in business/economics will be a plus.
· Deep knowledge of the IT market in Russia and Kazakhstan (Kazakhstan desirable).
· 3-5 years of sales experience in an IT company preferred in Channel sales/ Partners / KAM
· Deep knowledge of UPS products, Data Center business will be a significant advantage
· Technical knowledge of hardware/software related products
· Russian - native speaker. English - intermediate level required.
· Strong business focus
· High level of self-integrity and time management
· Proven drive for result
· Presentation skills
· Strong team player
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
· Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
· Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time