2nd Metering Assembler
- You will affix a variety of sub-assemblies to inside of enclosures and metering products following print layouts, verbal and written instructions.
- You will use pneumatic and manual hand tools to secure the component parts as appropriate. Labels enclosures with appropriate product information.
- You will check quality of assembled parts and finished enclosure.
- You will lift finished enclosures into boxes for shipment, cuts, forms and tapes boxes for appropriate sizing using hand tools. You will also palletize boxes.
- You will perform first article inspections.
- You will perform 5S & Continuous Improvement activities.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Sherman, TX will be considered
- Experience in a machine shop/sheet metal processing manufacturing environment
- Assembly or subassembly experience in a production environment
- Experience reading blueprints and using simple measuring tools
- Ability to lift 40 lbs occasionally to frequently (33-66%) and up to 75 lbs. occasionally
- Ability to stand for eight hours plus and perform repetitious tasks
- Ability to read blueprints and use simple measuring tools
- Ability to follow directions, work unsupervised and close attention to detail
- Work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or component of a product
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No