Senior Customer Service Representative-Aerospace
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As the Senior Customer Service Representative you will be required to manage the assigned accounts and coordinate across various functional disciplines, at both our Bedhampton and Titchfield plant locations to maintain and improve customer satisfaction.
You will be based at our world class site in Bedhampton, specialising in the design, manufacture and aftermarket support of aerospace components and systems. Weekly travel to Titchfield (1-2 days a week ) and occasional customer visits will be required.
Your key deliverables :
· Functioning as primary focal point of contact for assigned customers
· Flexibility to work across both Titchfield and Bedhampton sites as required in line with customer needs and expectations.
· Supporting off-site contract review and order entry processes to ensure accuracy in the ERP system for traceability.
· Orderbook management of customer assets through complete repairs cycle.
· Managing customer contractual demands and scheduling/prioritising repairs through Workshop Operations.
· Ensuring that customer’s supplier web-based purchasing system requirements are being fulfilled
· Providing continuous feedback to the customer on order status providing proactive communication with the customer in anticipation of customers’ needs
· Promptly acting on AOG (Aircraft on Ground) scenarios to fully support customer requirements.
· Pursuing new business opportunities with both new and existing customer base.
· Ensuring customer schedule adherence and on time delivery to end users.
· Coordinating the internal activities of all departments involved in achieving customer commitments
· Supporting and negotiating contract pricing, delivery, administrative requirements and conditions
· Managing Customer Metrics and complaints
· Working with various plant functions to create customer presentations, owning the creation of said presentations (including recovery plans), and representing the company at customer review meetings (potentially off-site at customer locations)
· Representing Eaton at Trade Shows as required.
· Fundamental understanding of regulatory processes around Aerospace and Export Controls
Do you have?
· Bachelor’s degree advantageous
· Proven experience interfacing with customers ideally in an Aerospace industry
· Computer Skills: Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint, MRP Systems (e.g., MFGPro, SIEBEL)
· Forecasting; leadership skills/experience; product knowledge.
· Attention to detail, accuracy, time management skills, ability to learn and apply new concepts
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
· Contract in fast growing global company
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time