Marketing Manager Iberia
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Marketing Manager Iberia you will be responsible for leading all the Country Sales Organisation Marketing operations, activities and initiatives for Eaton’s Electrical Sector in Iberia.
You will work within our world class Marketing Team in our Barcelona Site and will engage with West Europe Marketing Director.
Your key deliverables :
• Responsible for directing the development of an integrated Marketing plan for the Iberia aligned to the regional Central Marketing plan and supporting local growth initiatives targeting customers in key industry segments
• Work closely with the sales organization and product lines to drive market research, analytics and other related work required to develop customer personas relevant to the specific business issues facing buyers in the region and the way and places they go to gather information
• Coordinate the activities of the Iberian field product managers to develop growth programs, benchmark market pricing and coordinate the launch of new products into the Iberian market.
• Build on persona development work to implement an integrated inbound marketing contact/enquiry management process that aligns with EMEA strategy and processes and oversee lead management processes across the Iberian sales and marketing function to ensure lead dissemination, routing and management is handled in the most efficient and effective way
• Minimum Bachelor´s degree in engineering, marketing, journalism, communications, business or related fields
• Team management experience
• Proven, relevant marketing and/or communications experience
• Strong experience in partner program management, digital marketing, lead generation and ROI responsibility highly desired
• Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic, matrixed environment
• Fluency in Spanish and English, Portuguese would be a strong plus
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time