- You will safely run, monitor, and adjust Reticulator lines, making all adjustments with little help from others. Test and adjust machine using gauges and hand tools.
- You will throw off and stack material.
- You will measure completed work pieces to verify conformance to specifications using tape measure, micrometers, gauges, calipers, etc.
- You will inspect completed work pieces for defects, utilizing Workmanship Standards, accurately document results, and complete inspection log.
- You will read, interpret, and understand engineering drawings and work orders to identify specifications.
- You will train and coach other employees.
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Pinckneyville, IL will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- 2 or more years manufacturing experience
- Prior assembly experience
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain and cooperate with 5S standards
- Demonstrated proficiency in die selection , setting of dies, and making adjustments
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of dies, presses, feed systems, and product characteristics
- Demonstrated proficiency in identification of machine and product issues, root cause analysis and problem solving, development, and implementation of corrective action
- Possess forklift license and demonstrated ability to handle material with forklift
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No